maanantai 5. huhtikuuta 2010

Just Magnolia # 49 monthly special






The challenge is "Fold it".
After some serious folding I got it ready.
A never ending card!
It is fun to make, but takes a lot of time
to think four different pages fit together...

And for now on I'll try to identify me as Mindy from Finland.
That's cause I found out, there is another Mindy (Baxter), and
she is much more talented crafter.

4 kommenttia:

Shelley kirjoitti...

A lovely card, great papers and lovely image. hugs Shelley

Please visit me on my blog - thanks

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Jane kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card! love the colours and love how it folds out! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

~Denise Lynn~ kirjoitti...

Fabulous card, great fold! Thanks for joining in at Just Magnolia, hope to see you back again next week! :)

Marcea kirjoitti...

Oh wow, this is a fabulous card for our special monthly challenge!!! Love your image and papers, so pretty. Thankyou for joining us on JM
-x-